Last updated: 20/04/2023
Information We Collect
You can access our website without disclosing your personal data. While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed. b. Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping. c. Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order. b. Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints. c. Process payments and prevent fraud. d. Set up your account for our store. e. Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes. f. Improve our store offerings. g. Send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Personalising experiences. b. Processing payments. c. Order & delivery fulfilment. d. Contacting users. e. Analytics & market research. f. Advertising & marketing. g. Granting access to the website. h. Record keeping & administration. i. Compliance & dispute resolution. j. Content attribution. k. Security & fraud prevention. l. Product development. m. User account registration. n. Email newsletters.
Our website does not collect sensitive information. If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and employees can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased, and where it should be sent. b. Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds, and support you.
Our website connects to third-party services that may collect information, including:
- Tracking and/or analytics services such as Google Analytics.
- Opt-in email services, e.g., newsletters like MailChimp.
- Advertising display services such as Google AdSense.
- Payment processing services including PayPal and Eway.
- Essential cookies: e.g., user logins, account management. b. Performance cookies: e.g., analytics, visitor tracking. c. Functionality cookies: e.g., language, timezone, enhanced content. d. Targeting/advertising cookies: e.g., content partners, banner networks.
For more information on our cookies please refer to our cookies policy
Our website does not target children under the age of 13.
Our website accepts and/or publishes user-generated content, such as reviews and comments.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Downloading Personal Information
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
SSO allows use of the Facebook login and we do not save your personal data in our server. As per Facebook policy, we have to provide Data Deletion Instructions.
If you want to delete your activities for SSO, you can remove your information by following these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click Settings.
- Look for Apps and Websites and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
- Search and click SSO in the search bar.
- Scroll and click Remove.
- Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities.
Your data may be stored and/or processed in the United States and Australia.
Sean Holden firstname.lastname@example.org